This 10-circuit, 30 Amp manual transfer switch kit includes everything needed to make a professional transfer switch installation in a home, office, or small business. It is completely pre-wired and designed for fast installation. The transfer switch enables the electrical system of the building to accept the power of a portable generator to run up to 10 single-pole (120-Volt) circuits or 5 double-pole (240-Volt) circuits or any combination of the 2. It allows you to power electrical appliances, lighting, and many other household circuits during a power outage. This transfer switch is completely code compliant and keeps the generator power isolated from the utility power at all times.
- Included 30 Amp power inlet box installs outdoors near where the generator will be used
- Included 10 ft. 30 Amp power cord goes from the generator to the inlet box
- 1 in. circuit breakers make customization easy, 2 double-pole 20 Amp breakers and 6 single-pole 15 Amp breakers are included, accepts GFCI and AFCI circuit breakers
- Transfer switch can be used to power one double-pole 30 Amp circuit with a circuit breaker change
- Includes wire connectors and a high-impact non-metallic cover